post zu favoritenRemote full-time Customer Service Agent (German native) (Remote)dieses posting verbergen
Anstellungsart: Teilzeit Telearbeit ok Vergütung: Industry Standard Salary
QR Code Link to This Post
Lingoda is the leading online language school in Germany. Our students from all around the world learn German, English, French and Spanish and our goal is to help them in their learning journey to make a significant change in their life.
To support the growth of our international team, we are looking for a Customer Service Agent remotely, available immediately.
What will you be doing?
We're looking for a new friendly and professional Customer Service Agent with very good English skills to join our Student Support Team remotely.
This position entails the following tasks:
- Being the professional and friendly voice and face of Lingoda
- Communicating with our students via email and social media channel in an engaging and empathetic way, putting a smile on their face with every interaction
- Identify and evaluate our students' needs to improve customer satisfaction even more
- Assisting our students in all inquiries
- Being proactive and sharing ideas to optimise our existing processes
Who are we looking for?
- You are a native speaker of German.
- You have an excellent command of English in writing and speaking (C1 or higher)
- If you speak Russian or French, you have a plus point
- You have a legal freelance status
- Experience or training in customer service is a big plus
- You like to work from home and in an international environment, you enjoy the contact with customers and are passionate about languages
- You are tech savvy and a fast learner
- You pay attention to detail, can work independently and are challenged by new tasks
What do we offer?
- Be part of the future of language learning by supporting students on their language learning journey
- Working remotely from home
- 20-40 hours per week
- Free language courses (German, English, Spanish, French)
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) at student.team @ lingoda.com . Please also include your earliest start date and salary expectation (expressed in euros/hour).
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten